Getting To Know London-Based Fashion Writer Olivia Pinnock
Fashion platform Obsessory interview Olivia about her life in fashion and juggling many roles.
Interview With an Expert: Everything You Need to Know about Ethical Fashion
Olivia was interviewed by Yahoo! contributor Laura Pearson-Smith to explain ethical fashion for a mass audience and share why it’s an important issue.
ET Bil Arabai – MBC4
Lifestyle show ET Bil Arabi, broadcast on the Middle East’s MBC4, interviewed Olivia on her response to the launch of Dolce & Gabbana’s Abaya collection. Watch the footage here.
Street Style at London Fashion Week
Marcus Dawes shoots for The Daily at London Fashion Week featuring Olivia Pinnock in a No More Page Three t-shirt.
The Shopping List with Olivia Pinnock
“The other day I found myself discussing fashion on Twitter with Olivia Pinnock, well I can tell you that is a splendid way to spend an evening, and not just because we share a lot of taste opinions, so who better to get to be our latest Shopping List guest poster and make some picks for you all…”Read more.
Olivia Pinnock Judges Emerging Trends
“Olivia Pinnock, editor of TellusFashion is jetting off to Paris next month to sit on the esteemed judging panel of 2012’s Emerging Trends Fashion Challenge. Representing the UK, she will be scoring designers from all over the world in their creativity, practicality and ability to sustain themselves within an agile market. With this in mind, we quiz her on the upcoming event…”Read more.
Olivia Pinnock interviewed on behalf of TellusFashion at The Good Fashion Show during London Fashion Week.
Olivia has also been involved with the following events:
- Judge on the Cartier X Michelle Lowe Holder Collaborative Culture project for students at London College of Fashion, Norwich University of the Arts, and University of North Carolina (2017)
- Guest lecturer on ethical fashion marketing at London Metropolitan University (2017)
- Panel host for The Hospital Club’s #TheBiggerPicture Week on ‘Is There Such a Thing as Fair Luxury?’ (2016)
- Panel host for Bright Lights fashion evening at Lights of Soho (2016)
- Judge at The Emerging Trends Fashion Challenge in Paris (2012)
- Designer portfolio clinic at Knock on the Door‘s Business in a Box launch (2012)
- Speaker at Rouge Noir PR‘s fashion designer workshop (2011)
If you would like to interview Olivia or invite her to speak at an event please visit the contact page.