Olivia regularly speaks at events and hosts panels about the fashion industry, sustainability, and journalism. Some of her recent engagements include:
- Wolf & Badger Sustainability Sundays London Fashion Week Festival special – Key Note Speaker (2018)
- London School of Economics – Panel guest on ‘The Future of Fashion – can the industry be in vogue and sustainable?’ (2018)
- Monki Gras – Host of the Sustainable Fashion Panel (2018)
- UCL Retail and Luxury Goods Society – Host of the Sustainable Fashion Panel (2017)
- Yahoo! Style Hangout @ London Fashion Week – Panel guest on ‘Journalists vs Influencers’ (2017)
- The Hospital Club’s #TheBiggerPicture Week – Panel host for ‘Is There Such a Thing as Fair Luxury?’ (2016)
- Olivia was also on the judging panel for the Cartier X Michelle Lowe Holder Collaborative Culture project for students at London College of Fashion, Norwich University of the Arts, and University of North Carolina in 2017.
If you would like to invite Olivia to speak at an event please visit the contact page.
She is also happy to be interviewed for articles, podcasts, and TV. Below are some recent interviews with Olivia
Getting To Know London-Based Fashion Writer Olivia Pinnock
Fashion platform Obsessory interview Olivia about her life in fashion and juggling many roles.
Interview With an Expert: Everything You Need to Know about Ethical Fashion
Olivia was interviewed by Yahoo! contributor Laura Pearson-Smith to explain ethical fashion for a mass audience and share why it’s an important issue.
ET Bil Arabai – MBC4
Lifestyle show ET Bil Arabi, broadcast on the Middle East’s MBC4, interviewed Olivia on her response to the launch of Dolce & Gabbana’s Abaya collection. Watch the footage here.
Leni’s Casting Cab video