Olivia regularly speaks about the fashion industry, sustainability, and journalism. Some of her most notable engagements include:
- Fashion Innovation Week (Lugano, Switzerland) panel on innovation in sustainable fashion (April 2019)
- Fashion Technology Roundtable at Budapest Fashion Week Q&A discussion (October 2018)
- London School of Economics – Panel guest on ‘The Future of Fashion – can the industry be in vogue and sustainable?’ (February 2018)
- Monki Gras – Host of the Sustainable Fashion Panel (January 2018)
- Yahoo! Style Hangout @ London Fashion Week – Panel guest on ‘Journalists vs Influencers’ (September 2017)
- Olivia was also on the judging panel for the Cartier X Michelle Lowe Holder Collaborative Culture project for students at London College of Fashion, Norwich University of the Arts, and University of North Carolina in 2017.
If you would like to invite Olivia to speak at an event please visit the contact page.
She is also happy to be interviewed for articles, podcasts, and TV. Olivia has spoken on several live and pre-recorded radio shows for BBC 5 Live, Radio New Zealand and PRI in America. She has also made television appearances for ET Bil Arabi on MBC4 in the Middle East.
Olivia is very happy to hear from students seeking comment for their university projects. At busy times it may not always be possible to help everyone but please send details of your project, how you wish to conduct the interview (telephone interviews preferred), and your deadline and Olivia will get back to you at her earliest possible convenience.